Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Rainn Wilson!

Jan 20, 2011
Dear Rainn Wilson,
Years ago I spoke to your friend Frank about an acting coach job for my daughter. He wasn’t available at the time, so he gave me your number. Quite honestly, as he spelled out your name, R-A-I-N-N Wilson, I thought you were a girl. (I was thinking of Rain Pryor.) Anyway, we got busy & never gave you a call, but I kept the note. Then, in 2005, my family started watching a new show called “The Office.” And there was that name! Rainn Wilson! I found the note with your name & number, and it was you! And you’re not a girl! Instead, you portray one of the funniest characters on television.
“I am fast. To give you a reference point I am somewhere between a snake and a mongoose…and a panther.” –Dwight Schrute
You have said about working on The Office: “The great challenge is wearing polyester all day long and having the worst haircut known to man at the top of my head and sitting under fluorescent lights. That is America, people. Polyester, bad haircuts, under fluorescent light.”
Keep us laughing and don’t worry, I won’t call you, but I will always keep that note! Happy 45th Birthday!
Regards, Mrs Love

No comments:

Post a Comment