Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Diane Lane!

Jan. 22, 2011
Dear Diane Lane,
I think you’re one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood. I’m so glad that you haven’t had plastic surgery yet. You say you haven’t ruled it out completely, but that you’re afraid of it. Please! Continue to be afraid of it! You don’t need it!
Once you said, “Americans are like Pac Man. We just eat our way through the day. There’s always something going into the mouth.” Well, I wonder what kind of food you’re eating, because you look wonderful! When “Nights of Rodanthe” was in theaters, a friend of mine said: “Diane Lane
sure knows how to fill out a sweater.” Well, Diane, so do I, but in all the wrong places!
I loved you in “The Outsiders” as Cherry Valance, although my favorite of your films is “Under the Tuscan Sun.” It has inspired me to run away to Spain (because I lived there many years ago) and buy a villa! Just kidding! I’d bring my husband and our dog along, of course!
Give me a call sometime, Diane and let’s hang out with your mother-in-law Barbra!
Happy 45th Birthday!
Regards, Mrs Love

No comments:

Post a Comment