Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy 66th Birthday Rod Stewart!

Dear Rod Stewart,
You’re one of those artists that I don’t actually think about much and then when I look at all your hits, I say WOW!  However, I must admit I’ll take the ‘Maggie May-Rod Stewart’ over the 'Disco-Rod Stewart' any day! (Where’s Maggie May today anyway? She must be in her 80’s!) When asked what your secret to looking young all these years was, you said you’ve been using moisturizer on your face since you were 17. Well, I’m sorry Rod--you’ve always looked a bit weathered and wrinkly, so if that’s the look you’re going for, you’ve achieved it. I hope all 7 of your children (one more on the way--ages 46 to 5) gather around a cake tonight with 66 candles and sing Happy Birthday to you, Rod the Mod!
Regards, Mrs Love

No comments:

Post a Comment