Saturday, January 29, 2011

Happy 71st Birthday Katharine Ross!

Jan. 29, 2011
Dear Katharine Ross,
Although God has told us, “Thou shalt not covet,” I will tell you I’m not saint. These are the things I covet about you:
You’ve lived in Malibu since the 60’s.
You had Benjamin Braddock (Dustin Hoffman) screaming in the church window, “Elaine! Elaine!”in “The Graduate.”
You got to ride a bicycle with Butch Cassidy (Paul Newman) and sleep with The Sundance Kid (Robert Redford).
You played my favorite Louis L’Amour character, Mrs Evie Teale in “Conagher,” opposite your husband Sam Elliot, who comes to save you as you battle the Indians in the wild frontier.
You’re married to Sam Elliot, who I fell in love with first! He portrayed the hunky, old lifeguard in “Lifeguard.” (Ok, I must admit, you two make a great couple!)
You were absolutely perfect in “The Stepford Wives”…after all, that was the premise of the movie!
Finally, you are beautiful and have remained beautiful after all these years.
Ok, I’ll repent and not covet you so much! Have a wonderful 71st Birthday!
Mrs Love

No comments:

Post a Comment