Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Mrs. Beatz...aka Alicia Keys!

Jan. 25, 2011
Dear Alicia Augello Cook,
I know you’re a big music artist and very talented, however I’m not that familiar with your music. The reason is, you’re not on the classic rock & roll radio stations I listen to. And mostly I think of you as that singer who really loves eye shadow.
I remember the first time I heard your name. I attended the American Music Awards years ago with my daughter & you received a “Best New Artist” award. (We were rooting for John Mayer.) You were just beginning your music career then. Now you’ve sold millions of records and won numerous awards. And you’re married to a man named Swizz Beatz (really? Your name is now Alicia Beatz?)
Congratulations on the birth of your new son in October. I heard you named him “Egypt.” Now Alicia, may I ask you a personal question? No? Well, I’m asking anyway. Why Egypt? Was that where he was conceived? I have wondered about the Beckham's son Brooklyn as well. Perhaps this is a trend.
Happy 31st Birthday Alicia Keys!
Regards, Mrs Love

No comments:

Post a Comment