Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Elijah Wood!

Jan. 28, 2011
Dear Elijah Wood,
Yes, I know you’re most famous for your role as Frodo Baggins, in “The Lord of the Rings Trilogy”. However, my favorite of your films was the drama/fantasy, “Radio Flyer”. You were little and cute, with those big blue eyes of yours. You portrayed a boy named Mikey, who, along with his little brother Bobby, live in a chaotic family environment. You and your little brother transform an ordinary red wagon into a fantastic flying machine. And one day Bobby actually takes off in it and flies away!

This makes me think of a young man I know named Darren, who, for many years has been building a helicopter in his backyard. I think of the movie “Radio Flyer” and wonder if one day Darren will surprise us all and take off flying in his helicopter! Sometimes dreams actually do come true.

One more thing, I saw you the other night on TMZ. You were smoking! C’mon Elijah, I don’t think hobbits should smoke…or anyone for that matter! Kick the habit today and enjoy your 30th Birthday! I want to see you around for a long, long time and I don’t want anything to dull those big blue eyes.
Regards, Mrs Love

No comments:

Post a Comment