Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy Birthday MacGyver & Richard Dean Anderson!

Jan. 23, 2011
Dear Richard Dean Anderson,
According to my sources (die-hard MacGyver fans) you share the same birthday as your alter-ego MacGyver, and you’re just a year apart. I’ve admired you since you portrayed Dr. Jeff Webber on General Hospital. And I enjoyed the 7 years that you portrayed the resourceful secret agent, Angus MacGyver. I learned so much from you. Whenever I’m trying to fix something around the house, I think, “Now what would MacGyver do?” You taught me to always carry a paper clip, ball-point pen, a gum wrapper, a shoe lace, duct tape and a Swiss army knife. I never know when I’m going to have to get myself out of tight spot, like you did. Sadly, though, you’ve also taught me to be a bit of a pack rat. I’ll pick up something and say, “You never know when you’re going to need that!” (ok, I’m not a ‘hoarder’ though!)
Richard, why don’t you wear the mullet again? Only you could carry off that look and still look cool!
Happy 61st to you and Happy 60th to MacGyver!
Regards, Mrs Love

No comments:

Post a Comment