Saturday, March 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Kevin Connolly!

Mar. 5, 2011
Dear Kevin Connolly,
One day on the set of your HBO show “Entourage,” your then-girlfriend, Nikki Hilton was visiting. It was an outdoor restaurant scene on
Rodeo Drive
. My daughter was one of the restaurant patrons. She was the one that spilled ketchup on herself. Haha! During one of the breaks you went to hang out with your girlfriend. The paparazzi showed up out of nowhere, ready to snap pictures. So my daughter walked by you and Nikki just in case she could get in some of the shots. The headlines could have read, “Kevin Connolly and girlfriend Nikki Hilton enjoy a lovely afternoon along
Rodeo Drive
with a gorgeous on-looker with ketchup on her blouse in the background.”

Remember that day Kevin? What? You don’t? Well, that’s because during the time you dated Nikki Hilton, the paps were all over the place. How do you do it? I mean really. Living your life in the public eye? Paparazzi following your every move?

Now, don’t take this the wrong way, Kevin, but you’re not one of those drop-dead gorgeous actors like Brad Pitt or George Clooney.  In fact, I think if I saw you walking down the street, I might not even notice you. But looking at the list of beautiful starlets you’ve dated is quite impressive…Nikki Cox, Haylie Duff (bleh!), Julianne Hough, Stacy Keibler, Hayden Panettiere, Kelly Carrington. And now there’s rumors you’re dating Jennifer Aniston! How do you do it, Kevin?

Enjoy your birthday Kevin! I’m sure you’ll be out tonight with your “entourage.” Hey, how can I get an “entourage?” I think I need one too.
Happy 37th Birthday!
Regards, Mrs Love

No comments:

Post a Comment