Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Florence Henderson!

Feb. 14, 2011
Dear Florence Henderson,
What did I learn from all those years of watching The Brady Bunch?
-Don’t play ball in the house.
-Companies used to always send families of 8 and their domestic help on all-expense paid “business” trips to Hawaii and Cincinnati theme parks that look suspiciously like Magic Mountain.
-Astroturf needs to be mowed.
-9 people can fit into a station wagon comfortably.
-When someone talks like a baby, it’s a wonder they can walk.
-Faking illness is a great way to manipulate the feelings of a professional NFL athlete and get them to visit you at your bedside.
- Full blown laryngitis can be healed over night.
-Davy Jones is always available to miraculously show up at a school dance whenever needed.
….And my favorite!
–Everyone needs an Alice!
Thank you for all those years, Carol. May I call you Carol? That doesn’t bother you, does it? I feel like I really know you. You are a wonderful, beautiful person! I’ve learned that from years and years of The Brady Bunch and last season’s “Dancing with the Stars.”
Happy 77th Birthday, Carol Brady…er, I mean Florence Henderson!
Regards, Mrs Love

No comments:

Post a Comment