Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Ann-Margret!

April 28, 2011
Dear Ann-Margret Olsson,
This will have to be a quick note but I just wanted to tell you that although you're known for such films as "Bye Bye Birdie," "Viva Las Vegas," "Tommy," "Grumpy Old Men," "Newsies" etc... my favorite will always be when you portrayed Ann-Margrock in "The Flintstones!" You were gorgeous even as a cartoon! Of course there were Rock Hudstone and Perry Masonry too! lol

You've been called a siren, a sex kitten, and vixen. And I must say, Ann, you're still so beautiful.
I also think it's cool that you have a hyphenated name. Once, during my high school years, I considered using a hyphen too. I even practiced my signature over and over again: Vivian-Marie, Vivian-Marie. Who knows? I still might add the hyphen! It would make me unique...like you!

Happy 70th Birthday to you, Ann-Margrock!
Regards, Mrs Love (aka Vivian-Marie)

No comments:

Post a Comment