Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Happy 23rd Birthday Kristen Stewart!

Kristen Stewart is 23 today. I know this may upset some Twilight fans, but it is a great mystery to me how she's landed lead roles in some pretty big films. If the roles call for monotone script reading with a wooden expression, lip biting and hair-flipping, then I guess she's your girl.

When my daughter wrote a one-act play for the "Theater of Note" a number of years ago, I got to watch the auditioning process. I was just an observer but got to witness some phenomenal actors. They were artists who were still pounding the pavement everyday...waiting for their "big break."

I suppose Kristen Stewart was just "in the right place at the right time." Many times that's all it takes in Hollywood.

There, I said it. That's how I feel.
...I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.
Regards, Mrs Love

No comments:

Post a Comment