Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Happy 48th Birthday JK Rowling! Success looks great!

Dear JK, Joanne, Jo, or Robert Galbraith:
I may be a muggle ...but so are you! I just wanted to wish you a Happy 48th Birthday! 

How wonderful it is to be so entertaining to so many readers...children and adults alike. Growing up, I don't remember going crazy about any books. Maybe Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys. Other favorites...All Creatures Great and Small, Jonathan Livingston Seagull. Thank goodness I had JRR Tolkein and Stephen King.

I was going to say that I wish you lots of luck in your writing career, however I don't think that's necessary. After all, you've had a true "rags to riches" life story--going from living on state benefits to multi-millionaire status within five years. According to one website your net worth is $1 billion. Not too shabby! As I can tell from this photo, success looks good on you! (or perhaps you can now a really good stylist!)

My favorite quote from Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire...
Albus Dumbledore (aka you!) said it best:  "It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be."
You've certainly proven that!
Regards, Mrs Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment