Monday, August 19, 2013

Happy 77th Birthday Robert Redford


Mr. Redford, 

I've known since I was 13 years old when I first saw you in "Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid" that I would be your devoted fan for my entire life! Even the day I saw you at the Sundance Ski Resort during my college years didn't change anything. Being the serious college student that I was, I took ski classes in the morning and in the afternoon...so chances that I see you would be much greater. And on the day I saw you in the resort, I was quite surprised at how short and thin you were. However, I can assure you that didn't change anything! 

On the day I got married to my husband in 1983, a friend of mine saw my husband and said: "I see you married your Robert Redford!"...yep, I was always partial to blondes with blue eyes, just like you. I'm forever your fan...even now that you're old and quite wrinkled. (hey, but who isn't!) 

A friend of mine saw you once recently and noticed how much your face has aged, and said: "He looks like he's had a happy life...You can tell he's done a lot of smiling." I hope that's what people will say about me.

Happy 77th Birthday! I'm sure you agree! I look better in this photo than Barbra Streisand did!
Regards, Mrs Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment