Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Happy 71st Birthday to Paul McCartney...the "cute" Beatle!

Dear Paul,
When the Beatles hit "When I'm Sixty-Four" was released in 1967, age 64 must've seemed super old to you then, Sir Paul. After all, you were just 25! Lol!

"Will you still need me, will you still feed me, When I'm sixty-four?"
When you did turn 64 in 2006, you were in the midst of a messy divorce from wife no. 2...so the answer to that question was NO. 

However, now you seem much happier with wife no. 3, so maybe you should change the lyrics to:
"Will you still need me, will you still feed me, When I'm seventy-one?"
Ok, it doesn't sound all that great but the answer would now be YES!
Regards, Mrs Love


1 comment:

  1. I came upon this doing a search for the "cutest ever picture of Paul McCartney" - and I think this one is the winner!

    ReplyDelete